The perfect venue for your unique event… the historic Heritage Hall offers you the flexibility to use your own vendors, so each and every event is personal and custom. The historic space has accommodates 200 seated guest along with a stage, dance floor and intimate entrance area, which is perfect for a cocktail hour. Heritage Hall includes tables and chairs and a built-in sound system with microphone for no additional cost.
Ideal for Wedding Receptions, Showers, Birthday Parties, Family Reunions, Class Reunions or Fund Raisers
- Seating for up to 200 people.
- Tables and chairs are provided on-site and are included in the rental fee.
- Large event bookings on Saturday include early set up on Friday and late clean up on Sunday.
- Off-site vendors are welcome.
- Venue has built in sound system with microphone that plays CD’s, available with no additional charge.
- Handicap accessible.
- This is a non smoking facility, there are designated areas outside.
- Deposit required at booking
Built in 1908 by St. Joe Lead Company to house a YMCA, company store and “assembly” hall. The design was of the English Manor style. The YMCA and Company store eventually became the home of the Engineering and Accounting Departments for St. Joe. Part of the Company Store was converted to a bowling alley.
The “assembly” hall remains and has been renamed the Heritage Hall Ballroom. All woodwork, beams and floors are original.