- We will provide a collaborative educational environment for the maximum development of all students within the limitations of their own capabilities;
- We will help every student to be successful, realize their worth as individuals and lead them toward becoming productive members of society;
- The role of the teacher is to advocate for every student and provide opportunities for the students to achieve to their maximum level;
- The role of the parent is to be a support partner in their child’s education;
- The role of the school board is to develop policies that will support the function of the administration, faculty, and staff while serving the community;
- The role of the student is to accept provided opportunities and take responsibility in the education process: all students will learn.
“Hand In Hand – Educating Our Students For Success”
Kare 4 Kids Early Learning & Daycare Center is located on the grounds of the Leadbelt ...
UniTec Career Center serves seven school districts with sixteen programs available at the secondary ...
Over 11,000 graduates have passed through our doors since the college opened as Flat River Junior ...